Fliskets Piggy Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[act9] The End

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[act9] The End - Page 2 Empty Re: [act9] The End

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:23 pm

Vicent was even more confused due to Wolf's characteristic expression, very different compare to old Maddy but he humoured her, just for the sake of keeping calm waters in the present situation.
"Your mission is complete when the Primogen says so. I think you've done well and he will reward you for doing it so fast. Also, I'm grateful to you Maddy. You're my muse, my inspiration and you helped me through a very difficult time, I won't forget it." he said sincerely.

About the food.
"If you are hungry you can have some of the blood in my room but please don't storm it, alright?" said smiling to leviate the situation.

As Vicent finished talking a dark man and The Malkavian Primogen came out of "that woman's room" and started heading this way. A chill ran through Wolf spine just by looking at Primogen Bard.

Fliskets
Admin

https://fliskets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:24 pm

Your mission is complete when the Primogen says so. I think you've done well and he will reward you for doing it so fast. Eh

?... Fine...
Yo.. Question... Why is THAT guy in change?
Why do we all have to do what he says?
Is he like the mac-daddy of Mal...Malk..
What the f*ck are we called again?

Wolf question, there was a tad bit of hostility in his voice. Maybe it wasn't for the primagen himself who caused him great fear but maybe it was for more of the fact that he was an authority figure that ruled over him.
<Malk-co-van>
<Malk-cave-men>
<Malk-lavens>
Eh???? What the F*ck ... What ever its called...
he said shaking his head as though he was talking to somebody else that wasn't there
Also, I'm grateful to you Maddy. You're my muse, my inspiration and you helped me through a very difficult time, I won't forget it."
Wolf tilted his head at this as Maddy rejoiced in his mind
<awe how sweet , he is so awesome! He likes me!
Does this mean we are friends?? Wolf ask if we are friends! Come on pretty please! >

Wolf grunted slightly..
So... We are .. Um.. Friends now... Ya?

If you are hungry you can have some of the blood in my room but please don't storm it, alright?"
Eh?.. No.. eww... You mean those blood packs?
They're expecting us to drink that??
Gross.... now that's disgusting... Its.. Cold.. And.. Prepackaged... Who does that???

Wolf said turning his nose up at the very idea.
Now I understand what the alcohol was for, to drink to get up the nerve to actually put that stuff in our mouth.... That's gross.. I'll pass.
He said with a sigh and turned his gaze down the hallway.

Wolf gotta "oh sh!t" look on his face as he saw the two men heading towards them.
Uh-oh....
<Keep Calm Wolf... Don't panic >
Madison yelled at him in his head
<just play it cool and don't say anything to rude again>
<again?.. Did I miss something?>
<oh nothing honey, our little pup has a worse bark then his bite >
Wolf slouched  a bit in has posture and lowered his head, not trying to make eye contact with the two people. he try to make himself as invisible as possible, and took a step back. he prayed that they didn't want to talk to him

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

What the f*ck are we called again?
Vicent smiled <She really likes to play dwit with me. So cute>

So... We are .. Um.. Friends now... Ya?
He negated with his head with a smile that said otherwise.
"We are sibilings my dear Maddy. You have a big family now and I'll take care of you like my baby sister. Don't you worry. I'll explain everything later." while he pointed with his head to the upcoming personalities.

Haquim and Bard arrived to the nurse control post and inmediately Vicent bowed before the Primogen is ceremonious reverence, inviting Wolf with his eyes to do the same.
"My Lord" he said "Your request is now complete. We welcome you."

"Scourge Haquim, we salute you respectfully."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

We are sibilings my dear Maddy. You have a big family now and I'll take care of you like my baby sister. Don't you worry. I'll explain everything later." while he pointed with his head to the upcoming
Wolf gave a little nod to him and turned to look in the direction he pointed the voices in his head chattered away
<eh... Siblings??... Baby sister??? But... But..>
< indeed.. awe honey, you thought he was cute didn't you?... Well I do admit he looks like he might be a little fun. I wonder how long it would take to break that boy in heeheee >
<Hay! Knock it off! We are married to Roger!>
<oh my lovely sweet Madison, I don't remember any ceremony or any ring being put on my finger
if anything you are the one married to him... >

<I love Roger! We don't need any other man!>
<I love Roger too!.... Though I can't believe he left us here>
You know what I would love? for you stupid b*tches to shut the f*ck up!
Wolf growled aloud in annoyance at their stupid banter.

Wolf shook his head trying to silence their voices as Haquim and Bard aproched. He gave us like nod and tried to follow Vincent's lead for the sake of respect.
Though he was not as elegant about it, and hardly formal. Afterward he reluctantly stood at attention like a soldier awaiting orders.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:25 pm

Jhon Bard responded to their polite bow as Haquim did as well. It was a normal part of protocol for them and was expected from others to show respect to the charges of responsabilities they burden. The Primogen was the first to talk.
"Good evening Children. I rejoyce with your progress and contratulate thy for the formidable work you have done. Specially you, Child of the Shrink, thee succeeded in thou mission with shorter time than pronosticated. Hurra! for you." he concluded.

For Madison still deep away, inside of the mind, she felt proud, powerful, recognized, empowered beyond anyone's expectations she rose over their peers and took control of the body.

Haquim expression also recognized both as capable kindreds, worthy and honorable.

"Now thee have more important business to discuss children. Let thee formally introduce thy guest Haquim Ab Shakar, Elder of the Assamite Clan and member of the Camarilla. Here is thy in official visit to manage Margaret Anderson situation.

Thee demand of thou my Childe, Vicent Schimdt to seek the cowebs for answers about thy woman's importance. Prator Eliah Ellison came in person to fetch thy woman, why thee do not know."

Vicent narrowed his eyes in the woman's room direction and nodded.
"Of thy Child of Shrink thee commands thou once more to inspire Vincent in his search for answers. Don't go near, I warn thou of Prator terrible wrath upon thou if done but do what thou must at distance of safety for both." he sentenced.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madison felt Pride swell within her at the primagens words, and took the helm of the body shoving wolf back down to his dismay.
He screamed in Anger at his denial of freedom as the others just laughed.
<HAY!!! THATS NOT FAIR! >
<ha ha ha>
<Hee-Hee oh you had your fun, now give Madison time to shine>

Madison simply smiled ignoring the voices, her mannerisms took on a more mature demeanor than before. She stood up straight and took on a profecial air about her.

My lord Brad, you are far too kind.
Your words flatter me my Lord.
It was my pleasure to help out master Vincent.
As the protege of Master Shrink it was my duty.
And I thank you kindly for the opportunity to shine.... not just in your eyes my Lord,  but for my entire Clan.

She said with a warm smile. There's a strange sense of Duty and genuiness in her voice. She ment what she said. There was no fight, or Rebellion in her tone or her words...  she was completely genuine, and almost a completely different person from who he had met earlier.

She nodded and made a little bow to the Scourge, acknowledging him as a superior.
Lord Haquim, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Sir.

Of thy Child of Shrink thee commands thou once more to inspire Vincent in his search for answers.
Don't go near, I warn thou of Prator terrible wrath upon thou if done but do what thou must at distance of safety for both." he sentenced
Madison gave the permission of respectful nod of compliance
Of course my lord, I am at your service. I will do as you command.
She said very respectfully and almost militant. While wolf screamed in her head and complain the whole time.
<ARE YOU FU*KING KIDING ME!!! NO! F*CK THIS GUY! NO NO NO!>
<wait... Does that mean we get to hang out with Vincent more??? Yipppy!!!! Let's do it>
<Well ... it's not like we have anything better to do, it could possibly be fun>
< NO! You guys suck!!! You're such a suck up Madison!! >

Madison stood strong and ignored all of the banter in favor of doing her Duty for her Superior

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

As they finished talking, Prator Eliah Ellison went out of Margaret's room and went directly to the nurse control post. Haquim checked his phone for some reason while Primogen Bard turned to receive him, awaiting for his request.

Eliah stood three steps away from the group a bowed ceremoniously, then said.
"Lord Bard, other respectable Kindred of the Thirteen Clans, I salute you."

Bard did the proper introduction of Eliah Ellison, Prator of Ventrue Clan and respectable member of the Camarilla. Then Eliah continued.
"I humbuly request assistance from the Kindred of Malkavian, specifically the notable vampire known as the Shrink to treat Margaret and erase all trauma of her memory, specially the issue with The Sabbat."

The Primogen assested Eliah's request and soon after replied.
"The Sabbat issue is notable lief Prator. Margaret is a key to understand what happend. I concur to thy request conditioned on that lady regression to narrate the events and details The Princedom requires to settle this issue and close the door to future ones."

Eliah nodded in acceptance and said.
"Most generous Primogen, Clan Ventrue is in your debt for such altruism and we must honor such debt. Please consider how our Clan could be of your assistance on any matter we could partake."

Bard smiled and quickly replied.
"Such thing will be consider. Meanwhile Malkavian Clan settles for your approval on Margaret's regression to clarify events issued with the Sabbat witness by thee Sheriff Theo Bell."

Eliah complies gladly and says.
"Clan Ventrue complies honorable Primogen. I will execute the regression myself in the presence of the Sheriff and yours my Lord if my Prince so accepts."

Jhon the Malkavian Primogen makes a sign to Haquim and he calls by phone and after exchanging some words with another finally he says.
"Sheriff Bell, your presence is respectfully requested by Primogen Bard for you to witness a regression of the woman involved... Yes Sir... We will await you." then he hangs.

"Sheriff Theo Bell is on his way." The assassin says.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:26 pm

Madison nodded respectfully to the man that approached and she stood at attention. Her hands fixed behind her back holding her wrists and her back straight and head up. Her posture was strong and commending, like that of a leader or a military officer awaiting further orders.

She listened  to the conversation as it took place, though she may have kept quiet her inner voices would not.
<what is a Sabbat?>
<Sabbath?... Like the wiccan holiday? >
<no its a Band! I love that band.. Children of the Grave, Into the Void, Iron Man! Freaking awesome!
These guys don't like Sabbath?
Fu*k man WHO DOSNT LIKE OZZY!! >

Madison's squinted her eyes slightly at Wolf's Outburst in her mind , she desperately wanted to break her silence and tell him to shut up ... But she don't want to cause a scene, So she tried not to let it bother her too much and break her concentration from following the conversation.

Madison paid particular interest when the topic topic of Margaret came up and the fact that they were going to get her to forget things and needed Rodger to come in to help. She felt strange like there was something important about this that she couldn't quite put her finger on and it bothers her greatly to the point where the other personalities picked up on her discomfort.
<ugh... seriously I just don't get it. Why not just kill her?  If she's such a liability and you guys have to go through all this trouble ... wouldnt it be more simple to just  off her??
Why is she so damn special but they would want to keep her around?
She is just a normal  ... They are a dime a dozon>

<wolf...>
<I'm serous >
<maybe she is a important play toy?>

At The Mention Of Clan ventrue Maddy started to laugh in Madison's head.
<oh hay, he is one of those adventure vampires!>
<piff look at how he is dressed. He hardly seems like that adventure type. ..>
<well honey, maybe he's only adventurous in the bedroom. ♡ mmmmm!  you know it's not  you show on the outside it's what's on the inside that counts.. Hee-Hee oh the things I could do to him... Mmmm ♡>
< ugh... if it doesn't involve cutting him open from groin to sternum and making  his insides decorate  his outside....  I'm not interested>
<oh god gross!!!>
<Honey Wolf, you never want to break your toys>
<oh but M, wouldn't it be fun... I know you love dishing out pain.. You toy with them.. And then let me play... We could make one hell of a tag team! Hee-Hee>
<What about Little Maddy.. I don't think she has the heart for such games. Especially the games we like to play Wolfy...>
< she will get used to it... We are monsters after all>
<guys... Stop... Please...>
Madison gritted her teeth and tried again to ignore the banter in her head, it was going in very dark place and she want desperately tell them to shut up and leave Maddy alone, but she couldn't at the moment..
She got a slight uncomfortable look on her face that she was trying to hide behind her smile.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:26 pm

Eliah returned to Margaret's room and the rest of the crew, Bard and Haquim spread, on one side Jhon Bard called Roger to come inmediately and Haquim prepared his team for Theo's arrival. The situation got even more tense as Madison could tell by the look in the nurses faces.

Vicent was also surprised of the deployment Camarilla did for just a mortal. <What in hell happened for Theo Bell, Haquim and the fucking Primogen to be in the same room... and they're calling more people!>
"I've never seen such rumble for a mortal. I don't understand. Seven vampires summoned here just to get information about a Sabbat Pack! Its outrageous!" he whispered in Madison's ear.

Time passed as usual and by the elevator a black man appeared alone.
[act9] The End - Page 2 Maxresdefault

Bard and Haquim converged on him at the elevator and went directly to Margaret's room.

Probably five to eight minutes The Shrink made his appearance on site but he wasn't allowed into the mortal's room so he went directly to Madison and Vicent.
"Good evening Sir Smith. Is always a pleasure to see you." he said.

"Good evening Madison, Vicent. Is everything OK?" Roger replied.

"Aside for understanding nothing at all. Yes, everything is OK!" Vicent said.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:27 pm

I've never seen such rumble for a mortal. I don't understand. Seven vampires summoned here just to get information about a Sabbat Pack! Its outrageous!
I do agree it is outrageous
She said taking all emotion out of her voice and trying to look at the situation logically and critically.
There's a voice in my head that is telling me that they should just kill her and be done with it. why really go through all this trouble for a human. Is she someone's PET?...

Madison said as she vocalized the words of wolf and M's concern.

For the most part Madison was quiet after words.
Whatever was going on really doesn't concern her that much. She would do whatever duty was asked of her by the Primogeniture.  but she had a hard time really caring about the life of this person especially after the banter going on in her head.  Majority was ruling that they should just kill her, she would be food anyway. Poor Maddy was quiet and trying to ignore the grotesque display of what M & wolf were talking about.
Madison sighed, though she didn't care much about the outcome of what happened to this person she was concerned about why go through all the trouble of trying to get the woman to forget . It struck a chord with her that she couldn't quite remember  like something in her life that was important  but she couldn't put her finger on it .  Though she was curious.... Curious about what was going on,  but not enough to pry into the business of Elders.

While  they waited she didn't talk to Vincent much, she's simply sat In  A Chair by the nurse's desk with her eyes closed until Roger showed up.
She seemed happy to see him and she pushed her inner thoughts aside.
Good evening Rodger..I hope that you are well.
She said in a more formal way then perhaps Rodger was used to hearing from her
<hay Roger is here! Yayh!!>
<ohhhhh goooody> (*sarcasm)
<well its about time ol'Roger boy joined the party... Too bad there is cake>

Madison Ignored this from the voices and simply smiled

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:27 pm

While waiting for the conversation in the room to finish the three vampires stalled just looking around. Eventually Vincent said.
"So... Sir Roger, how is it to be father again?

Is your other 'son', Robert, is he in New York?"
just trying to start a conversation.

Roger's attention however was distant, his developed auxpex allow him to ear perfectly the conversation next door. More reason to be such bullshit to leave him out of the room, that had him in a bad mood. He was more angry than curious to be honest and the conversation they were having with the hynotised girl wasn't but as expected, just more police work against the Sabbats.

He finally said to Vincent.
"Robert? Yes, he is. He went to gathering early this morning. Got pleasantly surprised. Now goes by the name 'Caesar' he is trying a new way of life it seems. Got tired of black tie events, I guess."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:28 pm

Madison didn't take her gaze off Rodger she could tell he wasn't in the best of moods, and to be honest neither was she . The tension of of the place was started to get to her.

//how is it to be father again?//
//your other 'son', Robert, //Now goes by the name 'Caesar'
Madison tilted her head and I started to think back about the homess man she met outside the Gathering
That was him?
She spoke softly a bit in awe..
<I remember him... He sniffed me Hee-Hee>
<ugh... a truly an undesirable my lovelyz.>
< well... honestly that speaks volumes for Rodger now doesn't it.... >
< hay.. Don't pick on Roger... He is doing the best he can>
<Piff... Stop defending him>
<oh oh my... Both of you please shhhhh... I want to hear what going on… you are not making Madison's Job any easier  with your constant  banter >

Job....
Madison blurted out...
I have a job to do... I'm wasting time...
She said with even greater annoyance to her voice

She looked to Roger and gave him a respectful nod
" Rodger.. Its a please to see you my love.
Good luck with your affairs. Right now I have work to do. but I would like to get together later on ... Umm perhaps tomorrow or another day this week and discuss some things with you.  when you have time. Make sure you pencil it into your schedule darling. I will not be taking NO for an answer.

She said with some authority to her voice and leaned over and kissed Rodger on the cheek before grabbing Vincent's wrist and promptly walking him back to his room by the hand
"We have Work to do Vincent, it's best to stay out of these people's way."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vicent and Roger focus their attention on Madison and Roger was the first to ask.
"What business you have with my Childe Vincent?" he asked.

Roger tone wasn't calm as usual. It was demanding, overwhelming, strong... Vicent stood still podering and assessing his options. <If I say to him that the Primogen got Madison in another Mission without his consent, this could scalate alot... Think Vicent think...>

Madison looked into his eyes and they were pure fire, the beast came to present before her and it was dreadful. She had never seen someone this angry before. Not even Wolf.

He replied.
"If I have to repeat myself I'll have your mind as a pet for a year Vicent. Speak up!"

Vicent tilted. He just manage to say "Primogen Bard..."

Roger narrowed his eyes.
"I understand, say no more. Madison you're reliefed from this task."

A second later the voices went nuts... what was just a background noise became a concert, a symphony, a requiem. Madison didn't know how but Roger emotions were projected into the Malkavian network with a cacophony of destructive voices and hate. No madhouse have ever had such anger in it.

Another voice, just as strong as Roger's became present. No recognizeable sound could be interpreted except for laughters of lunacy but she was sure it was the Primogen response. Two madmen screaming at each other, among the screams and laughters Madison could understand a message, as the screams went over the laughter, laughter became crying, crying became sobbs. Then with blood inyected eyes Roger said to Madison.
"You're released. We are free to go."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madison froze, she was a little more shocked by Roger's sudden tone and concern.
She had never seen anger in him, to her she only knew him to be usually very calm and rational.
She shuttered slightly.
She felt like a child, standing by the neighbor's kid while a angry parent question them about where they were going to go play someplace they shouldn't.
Seeing Roger angry maid Madison feel quite small, and a lot of her confidence drained out of her.
She wasn't afraid of him, but more the beast behind his gaze. She had never seen it in him and she recalled the feelings that the THING inside them brought with it. more so that she was surprised to see these type of emotions stirred up inside Roger

Her eyes darted back and forth between Roger and Vincent before he spoke again, demanding Benson to answer him.
The voices in her mind were silent for once all in unison. Even the loud mouth Wolf felt insignificant and small compared to what was behind Rogers eyes.
Vicent tilted. He just manage to say "Primogen Bard..."
"I understand, say no more. Madison you're reliefed from this task."
Madison was shocked,
<Wait... What?>
<does he have the power to do that?>
<.. I thought that Bard guy was his boss>
<I don't want Roger to get in trouble! Madison tell Roger its OK... We don't mind helping>
<speak for yourself>
<hush both of you>
Madison swallowed hard, there was enough tension in the room that you could cut it with a knife. And this was only adding fuel to the fire.
Roger... Its.. OK.. I'm just his mu...
Madison paused and gritted her teeth as the chaos engulfed her mined. Though she had not really understood the network for what it was she was aware of the waves of voices that were not her own that gently caressed her and gave her comfort. So never has she felt anything like this, she was afraid. All of her inner-selves were. So many voices... So much anger... part of her wanted to question how she was hearing them in her head, she could have swore that it was Rodger and the Primogen... but that would be impossible... though she had no time to contemplate this the screams were deafening and sent chills up her spine.
She felt so small, like Speck of sand in the desert.
And she trembled slightly and fear.

Then with blood inyected eyes Roger said to Madison.
"You're released. We are free to go."
Madison stood frozen watching her beloved suffer, she never wanted to cause him pain.
Maddy screamed in her head desperately trying to break to the surface,
Madison! Comfort him, he's suffering ... can't you feel his sadness??? can't you feel his pain????  Comfort him! We need to cheer him up! Roger!!! ROGER! ... LET ME OUT! I NeED t0 g0 To HiM!!!
Maddy screamed and violently clawed her way to the surface of Madison Wolf's consciousness.

ROGER!
She yelled and rushed to his side. She wrapped her arms around him and held him in the tightest hug she could leaning her head against his shoulder.
I'm here... Not give in to the monster...
I don't want you to get hurt... I love you.
please... Please... Please...
Everything is going to be OK... You will see...

Maddy kissed him and wipe the blood from his eyes with her hand.
Oh god.. You'er hurt.... you're crying blood...
HELP! IS THERE A DOCTOR AROUND??? WE NEED HELP!

She shouted in fear not understanding what blood tears are.
Maddy was frantic, all she saw was the man that she loved was in pain and she wanted to do everything she could to comfort him. She held him tightly and stroked the back of his head with her hand muttering to him..
Its going to be OK... Its going to be OK...
Its always darkest before the dawn, and you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.
The clouds might look dark and stormy now but just know that it can't rain all the time... And tears won't fall forever!
The sun will shine again...
Though sun might not be that Pleasant I guess for us vampires... but hey it makes the flowers grow.

She said in a cheery tone trying to bring some cheer and levity to this very dark and stressful situation
I mean just think of a world without flowers? That would totally suck. I mean yeah sure maybe we can't enjoy the sun anymore but that doesn't mean others can't. And because others can enjoy something they can share their experiences with us... Spreading the joy heehee
She continue to ramble in her optimistic childlike way. Her mannerisms were bouncy and upbeat and she was trying to project that on to Rodger to give him hope and comfort his mind.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Roger stood patiently for Madison to finish, he was so angry and his demeanor so cold, pretty much like could feel nothing. Still he return to his senses but he was still with shivering voice when he said to Madison. "Madison you're my Childe. You won't do anyone's bidding, not even the Prince can order you without my consent. Do you understand?

To anyone asking you even a favor you should send them to talk to me."

He paused to regain more calm and spoke again.
"I'm sorry to have abandoned you in such manner that others were using you behind me. This won't happen again, you'll stay in my Haven and share my life until you're ready."

This test you had to endure here, to work with Vicent was to teach you, not to use you. That's why I accepted this but this... This outrageous deed... I should have been informed inmediately of your success to come and pick you up. I wasn't aware of this scheme but I should have suspected it."

From Marge's room Eliah came out Bard, Theo and Haquim and went directly to the elevator. It was obvious the tension in Roger eyes and The Primogen didn't even looked down his way. Before a minute later Eliah went out and the crew was already in their way by the elevator.

He came down to the nurse control post and smiled at Roger.
"Salutation Sir Roger. Did Primogen Bard update you about our agreement? I'd require your help as soon as possible." he said without understanding the situation.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Maddy held onto Roger tightly for dear life, she clinged to him and refuse to let herself go.
As he spoke she started to sob slight, and hugged him. It was painful for her to see the person she loves in such the anger.
Roger... I love you, I love you with everything I am.
You are my light, my everything. They told me you abandoned me, I didn't want to believe them! I couldn't... I knew you would come back for me.... Bard said forever and I was so scared but I couldn't lose hope. Even when they tried to convince me that I was alone. I never gave up.

She sobbed tearlessly into his arm.

So much is happening to me that I don't understand. So much is going on that I can't even grasp...
There are all these voices and some are me I think... but not me ... I'm so confined... I'm scared.
I tryed to focus on what Bard wanted...
And Vincent seems really nice.. I want to be his friend. He draws really well.. He drew this amazing picture of a tower being attacked by demons and unearthly creatures, such beautiful destruction. You need to see it.  Vincent called me his muse! He even painted this amazing picture of two people being dragged from a burning house... There way just so much sadness and emotion in his art it's truly amazing. I don't mind helping him.

She said between sobs.

But so much scary stuff is going on here.
Then I got hurt by one of the staff and I wanted to rip his head off... but I didn't...   just went into my room and threw some stuff at the wall.
I was trying to think of a hundred ways to escape this place.... I need you. I can't handle what's happening to me alone. Everybody is so scared and we're all showing it in different ways. I honestly don't know how I'm keeping everything together right now. But I'm trying to hold it together and help people... Just like you Do.

There is all this talk about this poor woman that was in a major accident who just woke up from coma.
I think she might have some information about Black Sabbath.... Maybe their tour dates or something... I don't know...I just wanted to help.

I dont know whats going on... All I know is that you're hurt and I don't want to cause you any pain. I feel like I have been a burden enough on you.
That's why you left me here...
I don't want to be a burden to you
I love you to much to do that to you

She looked up at Roger and there was great pain in her eyes, but even still be on that she would push all that aside just to bring a smile to Roger's face.
She I don't care how much she hurt inside she just wanted him to be happy.

Maddy closed her eyes and continue to hold Rodger tightly even when the man walked up and started speaking to him she just wanted at least one more moment before she had to let go

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:30 pm

Roger forgot about everyone else, he focused on Madison and only Madison mattered. She took her with his hands on each side of her face and said to her.
"Madison my Love, you're the most important person in my life. I choose to Sire you, you didn't ask me, it was my decision, one I don't regret. You're everything to me, I love you and all I wanted is for you to be accepted as fast and as good as possible, for the Clan to reconize what I know since I met you, how wonderful you're. So fear not, we will be together from now on."

Eliah stood still, he froze mostly due to the revelation of Madison about the picture of Vincent a famouse fortune teller in the Malkavian Clan, also her comments also made obvious the tension between Roger one of Bard's most trusted Elders and the Primogen. This was just candy to his ears.

After his dialog, Roger gaze went to Eliah asking with just his eyes what he wanted. Eliah shroug palms high and open and looked at the nurse staff.
"Please could someone bring a wheel chair. I'll wait in front of my wife's room. Thank you."

He backed away to where he came from. Vicent's jaw drop down and the nurses tried to bury their heads in the first hole they could find. Abayomi was the quickest to grab a wheel chair and run down to Marge's room. Roger looked and assested, he smiled machiavellicly and whispered into Madison's ear.
"Perfect my Childe, just perfect!"

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Upon hearing her beloved's words hope was fully restored with in her. She felt finally safe knowing that Roger still loved her and he would protect her and keep her safe by his side.
This brought peace in unison to her voices, each relieved in their own way that their fears were being swept aside.
I love you Roger so much... I want nothing more to be with you... I died once when I thought I was losing you in that fire. And I would die again just to be held in your arms. I want to make you proud .. You have given me eternity and your love. That's all I could ever ask for.. I know everything will be alright as long as I have you. I'm yours Roger, from now to forever.. Your blood is my blood... you are my everything.

Maddy was happy, relieved and at peace period while standing by Roger it was like standing in an eye of the storm. Chaos could be forming all around her and she would still be safe and happy.

Maddy saw Vincent's reaction to Eliah's, and she gave Vincent a questionable look as she turned her head and watched him Retreat back into the room and the nurses rush about to do what was requested.
When Rodger leaned down and whispered in her ear she wasn't quite sure the true meaning of his words or what he was implying and she gave him a bit of a questionable look as if to say "what's perfect?... Did I do something"
Hee-hee
Regardless of her understanding of the situation ,she was happy at this moment in time. And that's one thing that she has always preached.. enjoy every moment in time that you can. She wanted to hold on to this bit of happiness for as long as she could

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roger took Madison's hand and went straight to the elevator, giving polite farewell to Vicent who was just another pawn in The Primogen's game, another pawn like everyone is. Roger was very aware at his age of the schemes within schemes, plots inside of plots, feinting the feint and he considered himself very good in the game but Bard was simply another level. He should not forget it.

The elevator went down smothly to the subase floor where his car was, holding Madison's hand at all times. There inside this medic's only parking loot was the Colonel, standing next to Roger's car, as dead as always and gallant as it gets.
"Professor, greetings again. May I take just one moment of your time?"

Roger wasn't happy, even more dawn was near and he needed to be in his haven quick but still Colonel Armand Sanders was a friend and very serious when he asked for a favor. Roger nodded agreeing to listen.

Sanders saluted formaly and said
"In the conversation between the Sheriff and the Primogen at Margaret's room. The whole team sent to kill or capture the Sabbat was exterminated except for the Scourge itself. During their investigation they found a description matching to Matteo Childe of Lucita de Aragon, a vampire in The Sabbat, very dangerous in Theo Bell's opinion. The fear she is behind this and believe the kidnapping was a trap in revenge for the failed attack against a Bank.

That conclude my report professor. I consider it important."

Roger was very impressed and deeply thank his good friend Armand for his help and promised a good chess game in briefest time possible.

The couple then wished farewell, then into the car a drove out of the building heading for Roger's haven.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:31 pm

Maddy was super happy to leave this place, she had enough of it for one night.
She grasped Roger's hand happily, he was her salivation. She only paused briefly on their way out and leaned over and kissed Vincent on the cheek.
Big brother... I hope we can still be friends...
Remember me when you are feeling down...
Remember laughter is the best medicine!

She said with a warm smile and started to sing a bit..she was not about to leave this place with out trying to cut the tension of the night with some laughter
♪•*¨*•.¸¸♬♪•*¨*•.¸¸♬
Bee deee booo deee
One, two, princes kneel before you
That's what I said, now
Princes, Princes who adore you

Just go ahead, now
One has diamonds in his pockets
That's some bread, now

This one, said he wants to buy you rockets
Ain't in his head, now

Maddy stayed cheery as her voice trailed off as they got in the elevator. She was happy. She was very happy to be with Rodger and leaving this place behind her. She sighed a great relief and smile to herself.
I knew everything would work out..
She muttered softly as she held Rogers hand tight as I walk to the car
She doesn't know what what's going to happen next but she knew everything would be alright as long as she had him with her
[End scene]

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum