Fliskets Piggy Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[act5] Heave and Eternity

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[act5] Heave and Eternity Empty [act5] Heave and Eternity

Post by Fliskets Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:04 pm

Madison woke up in pitch darkess. Smell of humidity and wet earth reek the place. She opened her eyes and found herself laying upon a grass field all her body was wrech in pain but whole as far as she could tell. Turn her head left and saw a gravestop carved with her name in it. <Madison Wolf beloved daughter and sister to the Anderson Family 1978-1999> along with floral offerings and soft dirt underneath her. Then she turned her head to the right and there another grave stone <Roger Smith 1738-1769>.

Laying against the second gravestone was a man, Madison needed a while to get a grip on her senses everything seemed to be chaotic, extremely colourful and loud. She could hear the creek running away and the sound of the night around her like she never had. She managed to sit and clear her thoughts enough to identify the man next to her. It was Roger her beloved.

[act5] Heave and Eternity Woodlawn%201600

Fliskets
Admin

https://fliskets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[act5] Heave and Eternity Empty Re: [act5] Heave and Eternity

Post by Fliskets Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:05 pm

Madison laid there dazed, her gaze transfixed on her tombstone she tried to comprehend it's Engraving.
She wanted to say "what the fu¢k is this?"
But words did not escape her dry mouth.
Every move she wanted to make took effort, it was like trying to learn how to walk again. She felt stiff and cold. She dug her fingers into the soft soil she was laying upon and she attempted to turn her head to look at the other gravestone.

Her unblinking eyes go a bit wide as she reads the name and date...
Roger... 17..69?
She mouthed trying to find her voice.
she forced herself to reach out and touch it just to make sure it was real.
Everything seemed off, too bright.. too loud... Too cold. Nothing seemed natural... Not even her body's movements.

She made a slight groaning noise as she noticed the man and try to focus her Gaze on him..
Roger?...
She said reaching a hand for him like she did before in the Crypt. She forced herself to crawl towards him.
Roger... You.. Are.. Alive.. Thank god.. You're alive..
She said gaining that cheery smile she usually carries on her face. She didn't grasp the how or the why. She couldn't even get her thoughts clear enough to comprehend what was going on. she remembers the last thing that she saw was them burning to death.
And she was just so overjoyed to see him in one piece
It... Was... horrible there was a monster and Fire..
You.. saved me?... Oh god... You.. You were burning... I couldn't... Save you.. I ... ..

Madison wanted to cry, but no tears would fall from her eyes.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:34 pm

When Madison spoke Roger seemed distant absorted in his own thought. Then he turned to her and with loving eyes he said.
"You came to save me. I will never forget that."

Madison had never in heard life had heard so few words that meant so much. His whole body screamed thank you and at the same time I love you.
"I wanted to ask something that cannot be said. To give you something that killed you and yet you understood and took what I offered you. You, my Love, you're the one I want to spend my Eternity with."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Madison felt his words fill her, they washed over her soul and filled in the gaps left by the embrace to which she had not even begun to comprehend.
Roger... I...
Her dry mouth fumbled her words, she tried to wet her lips with saliva to talk more clearly but none was there.  Madison struggled to get her stiff body to do as she wanted, her bodies movements did not come natural any longer, she hurt... but it was different then anything like before.

Madison crawled across the dirt and grass of the grave and climbed into Rogers lap.
She placed her head on his chest and propped his arm around she shoulder...
I.. .....
She struggled to clear her thoughts, her mind seemed to be a jumbled mess.
She snuggles into Rogers arms, feeling content and safe.
Roger I,.... I  wanted to tell you so many.... many  times before...
So many missed opportunities... I need you... You are the most amazing man I have ever met.
I.... I love you... I love you more then words can say...

She said tilting her head up to him, though her dead eyes reflected that of a vampire not using the blush, he could tell they still held emotion behind them.

You are the best thing in my life... and I can't imagine my life without you...
I just....

She paused as she turned her head to the engraving on the tombstone.
Was I ... too late?...
She looked down at her hand checking her flesh to see if they are any burns from the fire .
How did we?.... did we survive?  I couldn't save you.... but I didn't want to live without you....
Oh god.... did we die?...

She questioned looking around and seeing her grave...
Are we ghosts?....
No... being a ghost would hurt this much....

She said in her naturally cheery way to try to bring levity to the situation.

Madison shook her head, she could focus her thoughts.. in side her head was like 100 whispers all trying to tell her something, but she couldn't make out anything the whispers were saying. It was like talking to someone underwater and she couldn't get her inner thoughts to shut up. If indeed these inner thoughts were her own voice at all.
Madison fell back into Roger's arms....

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Roger stared at her eyes corresponding her love. His eyes were calmed and projected peace and quell Madison's heart with you one look. The voice retreated and she came to be focused again.
"Madison my Love, let me tell you a story, I might be long but please just listen to me.

Your existance was cursed. I know is hard to hear but your father, your mother, the young Jack and even you were cursed. Cursed by a Vampire."

He took a paused to emphatized what he just said and continued.
"Vampire's are real, they exist and they're Cursed. Cursed to be outcast from their Destiny, even the one that we all meet, Death. Their immortality is the proof that they don't belong in this World and yet they walk among us."

Then he continued.
"I was there that day. Your father was betrayed by one of these monsters. He didn't know he was being played as a peon in their game. Henry took from the Vampire World, he took money, influence, recognition and yet he didn't understand that all that had a price. That night Destiny came to take from your father all that Vampires had given to him."

Roger lowed his head and stroke by emotion he continued.
"... but there you were, I knew Destiny was claiming you but I couldn't stand still, my heart lead me to save you at least for a while until IT came again. So I went to fight, I fought side by side with my enemy, against a bigger threat and we prevailed and while went home I stayed to help you."

He stared again to her and said.
"You might not remember but it was me who took you out of the flames and then help you rebuild your life but I knew all was in vain because I'm also a Vampire and all that I gave you was to be taken away by Destiny. Not now but when you least expected per haps when you had a family and children to lose on your own or worst."

He looked at heaven like he was asking God for forgiveness and then still looking to the Sky he said.
"I won't apologize for letting you grow, bloom and thrive to your whole potential. How many hours of laughts and goodtimes I had listening to your show, I don't know but it was worth it even if you were Cursed to lose everything again. At least you'd life a Charmed Life while I could give it to you."

Looking back to Madison he continued.
"Then I asked my self. What if she could Embrace the Gift? She could escape Destiny and be like that in her pinnacle forever. We could be together in Eternity.

So I prepared everything to explain what cannot be told. How can you explain what it means to become a Vampire? No you can't do it with words, you need your whole soul to live it, to survive it and yet you understood and you came to meet your Destiny Death by Fire just because of your Love for me.

I will never forget it."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:36 pm

As Roger begins speaking, Madison snugles close to him. She did her best to focus on his words and enjoy the peace she felt being in his arms.

Your existance was cursed //Cursed by a Vampire."
A vampire?... Like Bram Stoker's  Dracula or 1922 Count Orlok in Nosferatu?
She said slightly confused.

Vampire's are real, they exist and they're Cursed.// Cursed to be outcast from their Destiny, //
they don't belong in this World and yet they walk among us."
I figure vampires might be real.. At least at some point they were real.... But.. My family doesn't have any ties with Transylvania... At least not that I was aware of...   What do you mean that vampires are out casts of their Destiny?
That... THING thag was in the crept... It said that its was serving destiny?
Did... That really happen? Was it real???
And Is this Destiny actual thing? more than just a free formed  idea.

"I was there that day. Your father was betrayed by one of these monsters. //That night Destiny came to take from your father all that Vampires had given to him."
Madison freezes at hearing this...
He knew....?.. He knew about them?? .Vampires killed my family?

Madison seemed so shocked, she could do nothing but just listen to Roger as he explained everything that she had suspected and couldn't even imagine.

my heart lead me to save you //, You might not remember but it was me who took you out of the flames and then help you rebuild your life
This would have made Madison's heart skip a beat, if indeed her heart was beating in the first place.
She looked at Roger with love and true admiration as she understands just how much he has done for her. Though his next words left her nearly speechless.
but I knew all was in vain because I'm also a Vampire //
Her eyes searched his face for some kind of humor or indication that he was joking. She looked at him slightly shocked. In her mind she didn't understand how that was possible ...
She didn't quite understand this, to her he didn't look like what a vampire should look like. Or even act like one of those vampires in the movies.
though the more she thought about it... the book and the photograph, how he seems to only work in the late evening.. It all started to make sense ... She thought at least he wasn't a lizard person.

How many hours of laughts and goodtimes I had listening to your show, I don't know but it was worth it even if you were Cursed to lose everything again. At least you'd life a Charmed Life while I could give it to you.// Then I asked my self. What if she could Embrace the Gift? She could escape Destiny // We could be together in Eternity.
Madison snuggled close to Roger and curled up in his arms. She didn't quite understand it all, but she was greatful for him being here with her.
If this moment could last forever she would be in bliss. To her regardless of what Roger was saying about this Destiny thing... she didn't believe that she lost anything. He filled that missing gap in her life after her parents and brother died. he was right... He did save her.  and in this moment she believed she gained something she had wanted since meeting him. She was able to confess her love to him ans knew he returned it. This was all that seemed to be important at the moment. She wraps her arms around his midsection and squeezes him in a hug not wanting to let go.

So I prepared everything // to become a Vampire? you can't do it with words, you need your whole soul to live it, to survive it and yet you understood and you came to meet your Destiny Death by Fire just because of your Love for me.

I will never forget it."
Madison was speachless, she looked at Roger.
A vampire?....
Her mind seem to hit Full stop At this comment and hung at the very word.
It took her a good moment to find her voice
.. I.... Um.. You.. Are a vampire?...
I'm in love with a vampire? ... Heehee

She started to giggle at this thought and it broke the tension in the air. She couldn't help but find that phrase coming out of her mouth funny. It sounded like some Hammor Film B-movie that you would rent from Blockbuster on a rainy Sunday night.

She's really tried not to giggle but it was just amusing to her for some reason.
Hee-Hee Roger somehow I can't picture you in a red velvet cape and sleeping in a coffin... But hobestly knowing your a vampire make you a bit more sexy...  
She said playfully, as he recognized the old Maddy start to make its way forth. This probably relieved Rodger knowing that the embrace changes people in different ways. He was probably happy to see that it didn't seem to affect her personality much, at least that he could tell.

Madison's head turned to look at her grave...
Is that real?
.... Am I really dead?... Am I a vampire too?.. How?

She questioned in disbelief, the words coming from her mouth didn't seem right she almost couldn't believe the things that she was asking.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:36 pm

A vampire?... Like Bram Stoker's  Dracula or 1922 Count Orlok in Nosferatu?

Roger just smiled with condescendant understanding to the question.

Did... That really happen? Was it real???
And Is this Destiny actual thing? more than just a free formed  idea.

He nodded with awe in his gaze. Destiny could never be a free formed idea its was clear.

He knew....?.. He knew about them?? .Vampires killed my family?

He shrug consternated and continue to tell his story and to answer the rest of Madison's questions he said.

"We are vampires my Love. I have turned you into one, exchanging one Curse for another. At least you're now out of Destiny's reach. In Eternity we Vampires thrive.

Destiny can take many forms. That was the shape the day Vampires attack your family but its not the only one, there are infinite possibilities, infinite forms. Unvariantly, this is very real. Destiny is very real and the Curse of Vampirism is your new eternal existence now."
he sentenced.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:37 pm

As Roger spoke Madison's eyes became transfixed on her tombstone.
Her sight was taking in all of the stones tiny nuances. Every crack, every carving, every texture.... it was all so super clear. Actually it was about the only thing that seemed clear.

Thoughts in her head started to become muddy again, her own inner voice took on so many different tones as she tried to process what she was told by Roger... She squinted her eyes trying to get it to stop. Those whispers deep in her mind... they speak nonsense and she could hardly make it out.  

Madison tried to shake it off, she turned her head to the sound of crickets and rushing water of the river some distance away. She was a bit in awe. She turned her gaze to the bluish-black sky and watched the stars dance in the heavens.  
She was having a bit of a issues focusing... and getting slight frustrated with her self in the process.
The only comfort she felt was being in Roger's arms, being there with him seemed to make it all alright again.

Madison pondered over what he was saying once again.
I'm... a vampire... and I'm cursed?...
Like... um... Roger.. I'm not fully getting this..
You mean... you made me a vampire like they do in the movies...
I'm... dead? We're dead?... that tombstone is REAL????

At this point if still alive she would have hyperventilated slightly, but being in her now lifeless state she only dry heaved a little.
Is that why everything.... everything is so.... off? So hard to more?..
She evidently brought her hand to her mouth to check for fangs...
Though because she did not consciously  will herself to have them appear, she found none.
She looked at Roger slightly disappointed not understanding how it all works...

Um... do Vampires have fangs? Or do we have to turn into bats or something...?
How much of the stories are true?

She asked curiously
Garlic? holy water? sunlight? Drinking blood? Sleeping in coffin? No reflection? Controlling Animals? What about A stake through the heart? Living forever?
Is that all true?.. or...???

She looked at Roger a bit worried, she was taking it kinda well all things considering. The realization of being a vampire was not the strangest thing she believe in. But Madison's was have a lot of trouble separating fact from fiction and she desperately needed Roger to help her understand

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roger balanced in his mind Madison's situation, it was healthy for her to deal with the sensory overload and the contradictory emotions she was feeling. Afterall, it was her first direct contact with chaos. Something that shouldn't be taken lightly. Comprehending what she was going throught he simply smiled.
"Mortals have tried to understand our nature through their myths for generations. Myths, Leyends are part true, part exagerations and part lies. What I can tell you is that all their mythology is just the tip of the iceberg compared to our reality."

He looked into her eyes again and said.
"What you're feeling is normal for anyone of Our Kind but no mortal has ever felt something like this and All that you felt your entire life prepares you for nothing in Eternity. Accept what you're and forget what you were, this is the key for inner peace.

Focus on my words. Mind nothing else. Leave your human life behind you're not dead, Madison is and you're not her. You are a Kindred now."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Focus on my words. Mind nothing else.Madison looked at Roger oddly, she tried to focus her mind on him and block out the noise in her head.
This was hardly a easy tasks especially for newly embraced lunatic.
It took some doing but finally she was able to become more focused.

Accept what you are and forget what you were, this is the key for inner peace//
Leave your human life behind you're not dead, Madison is and you're not her. You are a Kindred now."
what?... kindred?... like kindred spirit?...
Wait...Accept...that Madison is dead???. no.. I... but...I...  my life... my foster parents.... my friends ...
My career and my JOB?...MY Show! ... I'm dead?... I can't... I can't be apart of that???
I can't just level... I have responsibility.. oh sh!t ... Jhonathan  ... is her ok? I left him in that place..

She said slightly panicked as the weight of the situation fell heavy on her shoulders.
Roger... what am I going to do... ?? I... do I?... do I really have too leave it all behind?..
Her eyes held fear in them as her voice trembled in the realization of what she was facing.
She didn't have much in her life, but what little she had she fought fiercely to hold on to.
The thought of having to walk away from it terrified her. She would probably be freaking out more if not for Roger being here.
What... does this mean for me?... I'm a vampire... ..
The world started to spin and Muddy started to become over whelmed by her thoughts and emotions.
She may have lost herself there as her mind started to accepted the unthinkable... if not for Roger.
Her was her lighthouse in a sea of confusion. She held he close to her...
Ugh... Roger.. this isn't some kind of new therapy session is it?... this.. really is real...
I don't know what to do...

She said as she whimpered softly into his chest.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:38 pm

Madison was clearly scared, confused and the voices of madness around her still promised to unbalanced her even more. Aditionally thy Thirst was subyacent, waiting but making her uneasy about all these. While Roger on the other hand projected calm and control over the situation, his presence was a balm for her Loved one to go through the storm unharmed and with a kind loving voice he said.
"My Love I can see you're in pain but you're not alone. This World before you is Eternity. You have left behind your mortality and Destiny, now is your soul the survivor, not the carcass you confused with your self.

That's the last trick of Destiny our shape remains the same. Few of us are fortunate to reflect outside whom they're. We now live a lie, projected to fool no one but ourselves, about who we really are, Kindreds of Malkavian, our Father and our soul is all we keep from the Mortal experience, Cursed in Eternity, yes but still existing hoping for Redemption."

He took her with both hand on her cheeks and said.
"Madison Wolf has died, what was hers now is yours but we are here to honor her memory and prepare for your future my Love."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:38 pm

Madison sat there stairing into the features of the man she loved. He was the calming lantern light in a sea of voices and darkness that was swirling around her mind like a maelstrom. The barrage of Whispers in her head crashing like the waves against the sandy shore of her mind. If it was not for Rodger being there...  no doubt these waves would overtake her and she would be swept away into a ocean of insanity. She did everything she could just to focus on him.

The concepts that Rodger was telling her we're so foreign, she could hardly bring herself to believe them. After all she still looked like herself, it's not that uncommon to hear that some people have survive death. In her mind she has heard the stories of people seeing the light and having a near-death experience. She thinks to herself could this be something just like that....? Or could she really be something else... A vampire? Something living in the skin on Madison Wolf...
No... she couldbr let herself think that. It was crazy.
She remembered who she is. Could she really have changed into something or someone else?

Her mind flashed back to all the horror movies she had seen in her life about Vampires...
1922 Nosferatu.. A hideous Count that preys on the blood of young victims in the night.
The Lost Boys... Teen vampires that run a muk on the beaches of SanCarlo that treated humans nothing more then playthings.
Bram Stoker's Dracula .. The heartbreaking love story of  a monster and a love that could never be.
And most recently Interview with a Vampire.
Her mind tryed to understand all that was happening to her, she couldn't help but question
"How much of my life is really left?"

Madison has played the loner her whole life, but always had the option of having people she cared about be active in it...
The thought of actually having to give that up frighten her.

Madison looked at Roger and then looked down at her grave... "Was it really over"?

Roger... I ... am  scared... I um.. For the 1st time in my life I can't see what's to come... I don't have a plan... Hell I don't even have a foundation...
I'm terrified.

She said honestly
I don't.... Understand... You tell me I'm dead... That Madison Wolf is dead... If I'm not Madison Wolf then who am I?
This is so confusing? And there's this horrible  painful thirst that is like a nagging feeling coming from inside me... And there feels like there is this deep emotion in me trying to scratch its way to the surface ....my mind is flooded with so many thoughts, and whispers ... My mouth is dry and every movement seems to take effort. Something... Is wrong with me... Part of me is telling me to get up and go to the ER. The other part is trying to convince me that all this is real.
I think I .... Ugh... Roger my mind.. Its so hard to focused. Everything seems... So off.
It it normal...?

She question, fear still lingering in her voice.
I am terrified...
I've seen lots of vampire movies and this isn't exactly what I thought it might be. But I guess you're right like you said nothing can prepare a person for this. But I need to ask...
Am I going to turn into a monster?
How do you handle this?

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:39 pm

Roger listen calm and steady. He was a psycollogist afterall but Madison knew better, after years of sessions and psychiatrists trying to get into her head, she could tell being analysed a mile away. Roger had a different attitude, he wasn't using the usual techniques, he wasn't protraiting a role for her to open up with him. She knew Roger, the True Roger was there in front of her, really caring about her dilema.
"Madison is a reflection in the mirror. You see the image and you think you're her but it is just a reflection not who you really are. Your first step is to Break the Mirror and know who you are now."

Madness Voices whispered.
<break the mirror.. break the mirror...>

"No Mortal can stand what you're goin through, the whispers, the Thirst, everything is just too much for any human to endure. You fear because you consider a still human and try to resist what would break you and you try to protect yourself from what Madison had heritage to you. But you're no human, you can let all those feelings go through you. Calm is not resisting forever, is accepting what you're now.

Those Whispers are the Voices of Chaos, a glimpse of these would bring madness upon any Mortal but Chaos is now your friend, accept that and the realization will transform the voices in the sound of waves back and forth with the ties, just cooing you. The Thirst is a Curse, we are exiled from the World and no food would nurture us, no amount of water would calm our Thirst, we can only take from Humans to survive, their Blood is our only substain. Yet horrifying but doesn't mean we need to steal from them, their Vitae can be given voluntirely."

He made a paused to put his hand over her shoulder.
"I'm no Monster and neither you will be. I'm here to Guide you away from Monstrousity and into Eternity to make a difference in this World. Something to be proud and redempt from this Curse."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Madison is a reflection in the mirror. //. Your first step is to Break the Mirror and know who you are now."
Madness Voices whispered.

Madison looked nervous, this wasn't something that any experience in her life could have ever prepared her for. The whispers of thousands crashed against her mind. Only now they seemed to be telling her the same thing. "Break the Mirror"
The voices.... You... Hear them too?
.. I thought it was just me... My thoughts...
How???
Im scared Rodger, I'm scared of letting go. If I break the glass... And spiral into the unknown.. There is no one to catch me if fall... I can't see what's ahead of me...  Letting go... I feel like ... Im Losing... Me...
.. You are my only light... I'm frozen by the fear in me... If I let go... And shatter me?... Will you catch me?

She said with fear filled eyes, tears would be starting to swell in her if she still had the ability to cry. But as Maddy looked at Roger, she knew the answer. He would always be there for her.

Madison looked at her grave stone, she reached out and touched it. Feeling its coolness and rough texture.
She closed her eyes and tried to in vision herself looking into a mirror, stairing at a refection of herself.
[act5] Heave and Eternity Images10[act5] Heave and Eternity Giphy_25

She sees herself as Madison Wolf, the happy-go lucky woman with a since of wonder and determination to discover the unknown never would she have thought of how she would react to actually finding it.

Madison stares into her own reflection in her Mind's Eye, that blissfully unaware image of herself living happily  going through her life with out much care started to pull emotions in Madison that she couldn't push away.
She wanted so much to tell herself that she was sorry....
I can not stop this ...
Its taking over. I'm sorry I did this to you...
I didn't know... And now we are dead....
And I can't heal your pain... I could save you Maddy.
Was it always supposed to end like this?

She said to herself as she reached out and touched the mirror's reflection.
[act5] Heave and Eternity Articl10
Look into the mirror and get a better perspective...
That's what they tell us...
What will I see if it shatters...
I'm soooo sorry...
She said nearly crying, the emotions that she bottled up inside her seemed to be overflowing.
She was scared, she didn't want to let go...
But the voices

The voices in her mind, the ones linked to the madness ... The cheered her on...

The voices grew  louder and louder louder and louder to cacophony until her own voice joined them

She screamed aloud and smashed her fist into the glass shattering her reflection
[act5] Heave and Eternity 81627210

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:57 pm

A new vampire yet to be named finally broke the chrysallid and went to the world. Each piece swirling, falling into darkness, each reflecting the old Madison and they all vanished away into million pieces.
[act5] Heave and Eternity 9

Nothing but darkness in front of her... who was her? what was she? The voices asked echoing in a continued cacophony. <..... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she? ... who was her? what was she?......
Who are you?>

Suddenly Silence... Not a word, not even a heart bit... She had never experienced such a deep silence, so overwhelming that no human could withstand it and yet She felt peace.

When she opened her eyes, she remembered Madison Wolf but indeed she was someone else... even more something else... The Night started to hug her with its cold and mourning crikets signing along with distant dogs howling to the moon. The whispers were harmonious... relaxing... She that haven't been named will never be alone! Chaos will always be there to comfort her.

Roger stood still smiling as a proud father. He told her.
"I can see you're in peace My Love. It is time to meet The Others."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:58 pm

As the fragments of what she was shattered and fell into the darkness,  she screamed and screamed against the  cacophony of voices in her mind until her screams turned into laughter.
She felt herself tumbling and falling ...
but all fear she would have felt before was now replaced with joy. She had a since of peace and allowed herself to get swept away by the madness.

Everything was starting to become clearer ...
She didn't feel like Madison Wolf anymore...
But more of the personification of the Maddy the Mad Wolf she had portrayed in another life.
She cracked a smile as she embraced the deafening silence. For the first time that she could ever remember ..... she didn't feel alone... And it was comforting. The chaos welcomed her home.
And all her existence she had never felt so complete.
And when she opened her eyes again she gained a new confidence about herself that she never could have imagined she had.

Everything was going to be alright, she had survived this and she will survive whatever is to come.
And thinking of that she couldn't help but laugh.

Roger stood still smiling as a proud father. He told her.
"I can see you're in peace My Love. It is time to meet The Others."
She looked to Roger, still feeling the euphoricness of her new since of self.
Others?
. there are others?

She said curiously

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Roger took MadWolf out of the Woodlawn Cemetery into his car, the parkingloot guard opened the gates for them and saluted in Roger's way out. On the way back to Manhattan, back to Belleveus Hospital Psychiatric Wing in Roosvelt Island across the river.
In their way, Roger explained MadWolf about The Clan Malkavian, a Bloodline of Vampires devoted to study Chaos inside and outside of us. Naming the Clan's Traditions:

• Tradition of Mutables Traditions.
  • The Tradition of the Broken Mirror.
  • Tradition of Madness in the Blood
  • The Tradition of Universal Madness
  • Tradition of Pranks
  • The Tradition of Concordia Accordion
  • Tradition of Breaking Traditions

"So far you have met The Tradition of the Broken Mirror. The Malkavian Primogen will guide us about the Order in which you will learn the rest. Each person is different and also will decided your access to the Net, a Tapestry entwining the Chaos in the Clan's Blood." he said.
Before arriving to Roosvelt Island he had already told her general information about The Camarilla and The Convention of Thorns where Seven Vampiric clans swor alliance to its principles: Brujah The Iracible, Gangrel The Animal, Nosferatu The Ugly, Toreador The Narcissist, Tremere The Warlocks and Ventrue The Blue Bloods. "Vampiric existance is full with euphemisims, we Malkavian prescind of them."
[act5] Heave and Eternity Tn-que10
Roosvelt Island was slightly populated, in the middle between Manhattan and Queens Borough. It was the Haven of Malkavian's Clan and Sanctuary for those of its blood.
[act5] Heave and Eternity Maxresdefault
Eventually they got to The Renwick “Smallpox” Hospital in the south of the Island. This was it, Roger parked his car in a loot near by and started to walk to a dark ruined hospital creepy and haunted a mile away.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Madison lisined silently as Roger started to try to exain things to her. She had so many question and was finding it hard to grasp a understanding of everything he was trying to explain. Her mind kept becoming distracted by her new since of self and the bright passing colors of the world outside the car's window. It wasn't that she was deliberately not paying attention... but she couldn't help herself in finding it hard to focuses. The rushing whispers of Chaos in the back of her skull was both comforting yet distracting for the young Malkcavian.
Roger could tell she was having some issues, though it was normal for one in her condition.
She had yet to learn how to focus her mind property.
There is so many of these ... traditions.. I.. I'm.. Um.. Not sure if I understand them all...
She said meekly, not wanting to admit that she was having a hard time understanding it all.

When Roger  spoke of the others she seemed fascinated to find out that their was indeed so many different kinds of Vampires. She had so many question she wanted to ask, but managed to not blurt out her thoughts to interrupt him.

So... We are..Mal-cave-en?
She said trying to pronounce the strange word, and as it slipped from her lips she swore she could hear laughter in the back of her mind at its mispronunciation.

When they reach the threshold of Roosevelt Island she started to get a bit nervous. Maybe it was parts of Madison's old life poking its way into her mind...
But The Mad Wolf simple pushed those thoughts aside as she remembers she wasn't that person anymore. She starts to then get rather excited when Roger tells her that they have reached their destination.

Maddy Follows Roger out of the car and she takes in the scary atmosphere.
Wait.... This is it?... Talk about a fixer-uper...
She said lightheartly as a joke .
Is it safe?

As they started walking Maddy started getting destracted again... Everything seemed so fascinating to her, the night, the air, even the crumbling path beneath their feet.
She was so curious about everything

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:00 pm

Walking in the middle of the Night a man, about his fortees appear into MadWolf's enhanced vision. He was wearing a hooded sweater, blue and grey (of sorts, may be it was just dirty), bearded with a mixture of barb wire and regular hair, deep blue eyes almost glowing in the dark, long gray and black hair. He was really something to watch. 
[act5] Heave and Eternity Malkav10
Roger had also noticed his presence and slowed to match his speed and met in front of the building. The Homeless man made a bow before Roger and said.
"Seems that its about to rain cats and dogs..."
Then Smith bowed back to the Homeless and said.
"Same to you Lord Caesar. Let me introduce my Childe MadWolf."
Caesar came very close before MadWolf had the chance to react. He started to smell her, touch her hair and round her like a dog. Eventually came in front of her again.
"Very nice to see new Blood coming home Dear Wolf. You have began to get rid of those glasses, I'm glad its a good start... good start..."
Then the homeless continued.
"Well I've delayed you enough for me to be late and you can make your dramatic entrance. Excellent!
I'll see you in a minute then. I'm going to rush to be less than late this time. Bye!"
and he started to run inside the building.
Roger restarted his walk inside with MadWolf.
"Caesar is an old friend. Amazing Chess player by the way."
The couple continued inside of the old building. The only light available was coming from the outside but it was enough to detail some sort of Museum, there were pilars with tags explaining how every arcane device was used to torture old guest of the Asylum.
"We created the museum to remind us how the world looks at our Kind, They may pretend they respect us but many just think of us as fools, others as threats to civilization itself. Never forget that."
Eventually they got to a thick column in the center of the structure. Roger placed his palm over and focused closing his eyes, while the voices starter to recite gibberish a bright like began to filter between the rocks, eventually letting an entrance wide open for both to pass, even side by side.
"A creation of the Fae I talked to about."
The entrance lead to a spiral stairway downstairs, into the basement. The light was getting brighter to the point of ressembling daylight. At the end of the stairway there was an amphitheater and its center a Throne putting the King in a lower position than everyone else.
Example of Amphitheater:
The man in the center was dressed as a fool or a clawn with a golden scepter and jingle bells hanging from many points in his cloth. On the steps were at least ten men and four women dressed in many and diverse ways, from homeless style spring 1999 to Victorian Lady 1861. All ceremoniously sitting and waiting. In front of the King/Fool there was a giant mirror with a golden frame.
[act5] Heave and Eternity ClownS
Victorian Lady (2nd Row):
"Sit here and wait." Roger said while he started to go down the steps until the first row.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:01 pm

Mad found her new vision fascinating, she kept whispering to herself and saying...
"Oh... Ohhh wow... It's...it's like better then a cat's Hee-Hee"
And begun to ramble a little of sorts about wondering silly things that seemed to bring her some degree of amusement...
Ohhh ohh if  Cats can become vampires would their sight get better...?
..Or.... if vamp'er'z could be a cat would they hate water? Or be afraid of dogs... Or chase mice... Hee-Hee  ...

Mad was just about to question Roger about if cats could become vampires when she noticed the man.
Mad's eyes go wide as she sees him, his features were so clear & visible in the darkness that surround them that she could not help but stair.
When Roger introduced her she almost laughed at her new name...
MadWolf...Yes... I'm Mad... Not crazy ... But Mad .. Hee-hee..
She said with some delight as the words rolled off her tongue. She liked her new name, and seemed to get amusement out of her word play.
When the man stepped forward and started sniffing her Mad felt a little awkward. She had never been smelt before, and being that she was just laying in the dirt in a graveyard left her a little self-conscious.
And looked at Roger giving him that "WTF" face.

Bye!" and he started to run inside the building.
Roger restarted his walk inside with MadWolf.
"Caesar is an old friend. Amazing Chess player by the way."
well he seems Charming ...
But... Roger he sniff me!.. Why did he sniff me...? Will the others sniff me?... Is that a thing Vamp'er'z do? Do we go around sniffing each other? Hee-hee  Do we have a smell of something? Is that how we tell each other apart from the normal people... I mean normal as in non-vamps...because you know... I'm not really that comfortable sniffing people. ...

She said rambling and making jokes.. Of course she really didn't think vampires go around sniffing people. she just thought it was amusing to entertain the idea to point out its absurdity for the sake of absurdity.
When they walked inside the building Mad fell silent as she looked upon the Arcane tools and descriptions of the devices.
Her imagination ran wild in her mind as she thought about the poor souls who were once forced to endure such tortures at the hands of men that tryed to make them "better".
You know... Madison was always terrified she was going to get committed to a place like that. Yeah We  spent time in the mental hospital in our youth... But.. This was always a lingering fear...
People called her Crazy... If it was another time.. She may have been forced to endure that type of torture too... It scares me how cruel people can be.

She said somberly.
As Roger started to perform the task of opening the passage, Mad's Eyes go wide in amazement.
A creation of the Fae I talked to about.
holy crow.. Leprechaun magic! Hee-Hee super cool... Is there a pot of gold down here?
She said missing the entire meaning of what a Fae was, but at least her response was never less amusing in her ignorance.
So like... fairies right? They are real.... What about other things? Werewolves, Aliens, BigFoot, Mermaids... Ohhh wohh are meremaids real? I would love to see one.. I bet they are beautiful.

She said rambling again as they walked.
Mad fell respectfully silent as they entered the large chamber. She was quite surprised to see so many people, and dressed in so many different ways.
Are they all Vampires?
She asked herself in her own head as to be quiet not wanting to draw attention to herself
"Sit here and wait." Roger said while he started to go down the steps until the first row.
Mad did as Roger requested. She sat in silence and waited. She watched him make his way down the
amphitheater's stands and her eyes wondered around the room trying to determine if she recognized anybody within the crowd.
Mad kept having this odd feeling like she was being watched but she didn't see anyone looking at her. She shook it off as just another part of her wild imagination and tryed to focus her attention on the crowned figure on the stage. She watched him parade about in front of the giant mirror with the golden frame, She couldn't help but wonder what it was all about.
OoC Comment:

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:02 pm

Roger was casually talking to MadWolf while they walk down to the amphitheater. He was in general amused by her random comments about cats, and other pressure release she had heritage from Madison when she was nervous, a little more wierd per haps but the same M.O.
After Caesar left she smirked and said.
"He likes to be understimated, always trying to cause worst first impression he can without being rude. Is a simple man, he did give you some good advices, you'd do well to listen and meditate about them."
Asylum wrote:You know... Madison was always terrified she was going to get committed to a place like that. Yeah We  spent time in the mental hospital in our youth... But.. This was always a lingering fear...
People called her Crazy... If it was another time.. She may have been forced to endure that type of torture too... It scares me how cruel people can be.
"Vampire society has worst places than these for kindred like us. Some are so terrifying that they doesn't even need to encarcelate you to emprison your soul in eternal torment. Beware, other vampires are not friends, not our enemies, until their interest align with us or against us."
F
Faeries wrote:holy crow.. Leprechaun magic! Hee-Hee super cool... Is there a pot of gold down here?
She said missing the entire meaning of what a Fae was, but at least her response was never less amusing in her ignorance.
So like... fairies right? They are real.... What about other things? Werewolves, Aliens, BigFoot, Mermaids... Ohhh wohh are meremaids real? I would love to see one.. I bet they are beautiful.
"Fae are creatures of the Dream World. They can either be the most beutiful thing or your worse nightmare. Among Kindreds we're they mos precious allies and we have an agreement so Important that the Tradition of Concordia Accordion was created."
When everyone sat down The Jester stood up and said.
"My Dear Children kneel before your Prince"
The comment was received with a jeer, everyone started commenting out loud, offending the jester and other even came prepared with rotten tomatoes to throw at him. The Jester giggle and scream like a sissy girl.
"Ey! Ey!" He yelled
"This is serious, what would our Fledgeling think of us. Are we savages?" he sentenced.
The crowed laughter and boo intensely. Some started to throw stones at the Jester with a mock of disdain and hateful words. Even the Victorian lady, so well dressed, took off her petticoat and threw it to the Jester, lifting her dress, exposing her hairy vagina screaming like crazy.
The Jester spoke again.
"Who's humiliated here? You or me?"
Chorus.
"WE ALL ARE"
Jester
"Who is innocent of humiliating you all?"
Chorus.
"ONLY YOU ARE"
Jester.
"Then I can stand up! While you humiliated yourselves I'm untainted. You're savages and I'm Prince, because I'm untainted and have this scepter as proof of my power."
Chorus.
"WE COMPLY!"
Jester.
"Then Come and clean me"
Afterwards the Kindred sitting in the room stood and went down to clean the Jester. Remove him of his tainted cloth and replaced them with Nobility garments worthy of a Prince. After a few minutes they all sat down in silence.
The Prince. "I have summoned this Gathering because we have a reciently embrace Flegling, our Elder The Shrink has brough us his Childe. We are here to give her a cold welcome... after all we're all dead, right?"
Chorus laughter. *HAHAHAHAHAHA*
"Please Shrink bring your Childe before us."
Roger stood up and made a hand sign for MadWolf to come down.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:04 pm

MadWolf  watched the strange performance of the fool prince and even caught herself giving a little chuckle to which she quickly tried to hide.
It didn't take long for her to add 2 and 2 together  as she followed the dialog of the fool when referring to the "new fledgling", that there was a slight chance that they were talking about her.
Mad sunk in her seat and tryed to be unnoticeable.
Her eyes darted around watching all of the others in the room make fools out of themselves and act completely what she would believe would be out of character for "normal people".
It was more than slightly surprising.
And again she caught herself giggling at the absurdity of it all.

When The Fool turned Prince called Roger The Shrink and told him to present his new childr.
She knew that that was geared towards her.

Now it wasn't that "as Madison" she wasn't comfortable being the center of attention. Actually quite the contrary, she has always been one to liven up the room when she enters it and usually enjoys being the sole focus of conversation among strangers. Captivating then with her voice as she regales her conspiracy theories and beliefs to them.
But this was quite what she expected.

When Roger beckoned to her to come to him, she swallowed her social awkwardness, Trying to remember who she was.
I'm The MadWolf of the Radio, this ain't nothing. I got dis!

She said to herself standing up I'm trying to muster up the confidence but she always portrayed herself to have as the personification of The MadWolf.

She walked down to meet Rodger holding her naturally cheery disposition and a smile on her face. She tried not to look at the crowd though she knew that all eyes were on her.
Her mind raced and she continuously told herself in her head. Don't f*ck up, Don't f*ck up, Don't f*ck up, we got dis, Don't f*ck up... They better not hit me with a tomato..
She reached Roger and gave a slight bow to the Princely man standing next to him.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

MadWolf came in front of the Prince with Roger by his side and the crowd at her backs. The golden frame mirror was at least 10 feet tall and half that measure wide. It was very detailed with high relief carving and seemed to be made out of genuine gold indeed. The art was a madman's work: screaming faces, torned visages being tormented, happy but creepy looks in children and other disturbing scenes were part of the mirror's frame details.
The Prince's clothes were at least as impressive, made in red and blue velvet, thick animal white fur and true gemstones and pieces of gold and silver as final touches. The Prince scepter had a jester cap in one end and a crown in the other, completely made of gold and rubies with excel craftmanship in its details of geometric shapes.
The Throne was another cabinetmaker's wonder mixed with a sculptor marvel. Made out of alabaster and ebony entwined in different patterns and cover with a king blue couch hand embroided with diamonds and golden threads. The whole anphitheater was made in gray and white marble with gold inclussions. All these was overwhelmig itself.
The crow was silent when the Prince started his exposition.
"My name is Jhon Bard, Malkavian Primogen of New York Princedom. "
[act5] Heave and Eternity John_b10
"Welcome Mad Wolf, you're one of us and we all are a part of you. From this day one wherever you shall go, we will always be together.
We Malkavian's come from the Old Continent, where all vampiric lines of the Camarilla were also borned. When I came to this continent, New York wasn't more than a wild jungle full with savages that we help civilize and broughted prosper to this lands.
We had combats against the werewolves and the Fae to gain their respect, as we did conquering our position within the Camarilla. Our Clan is reputed and respected by all who preciate their existance in this world, even the dead have learned to stay out of our business. We have work very hard over the centuries con built this reputation MadWolf and now it endoses you, supports you and will accompany you in Immortality."

He made a pause and made a sign to Roger who took Mad in front of the Mirror. For her surprise Mad Wolf reflection wasn't a regular one, the woman in the mirror was standing inside 77WABC studio, she had millons of fans worldwide aclaming her, there were prizes and experiences like no others projected from the mirror inside of MadWolf's imagination, she flew in Madison's dreams and felt each real as achievements from professional to her loving husband Roger Smith spooning with her after making love. This wasn't just an illusion it was reality.
The Primogen then gave MadWolf his Scepter and stood back along with Roger and waited.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Mad walked up and stood before everyone on the stage. She took in the atmosphere and great details of her environment. She was very surprised to see the architecture and great detail that was put forth in creating the mirror as well as the amphitheater. She couldn't help but think of this place must cost a fortune to build. There was more gold here then she had seen in one place and all of her life. The Kings clothing were ordained with such jewels and riches that she had ever laid eyes on before.
She felt like a poupper in the presence of true royalty. She felt a little uneasy as she turned to look at the crowd and then back at the Fool turned Prince. Though she didn't feel a hundred percent out of place here , there was a strange sense lingering in the back of her soul that she belongs here among these people.
My name is Jhon Bard, Malkavian Primogen of New York Princedom.
When the man introduced himself as the Malkavian Primogen, Mad didn't grasp a clear understanding of just what that meant. From what she could remembered from all the things Roger told her in her distractful wakefulness  on the car ride over, she summarized this was a man of importance. And should be treated like so.
Welcome Mad Wolf, you're one of us and we all are a part of you. From this day one wherever you shall go, we will always be together.
She smiled at The Primogen's words,  though she had yet to grasp the full ramifications of them and how this will impact her new existence.
She felt a bit unnerved, but yet had feeling of excitment  in a way she couldn't quite place as she continue to listen to the man speak.
We Malkavian's come from the Old Continent, //When I came to this continent, New York wasn't more than a wild jungle full with savages that we help civilize and broughted prosper to this lands.
Mad was a more than a little bit amazed at this. She questioned in her mind whether this man was actually speaking metaphorically or was quite literally just that old?
We had combats against the werewolves and the Fae to gain their respect, as we did conquering our position within the Camarilla.
Eh..!! Werewolves are real?? HA! I knew it!
So this Camarilla is a group of civilized vampire?
I knew there had to be other types! Just like the lizard men! Oh I wonder if they are linked to the shadow government???

She thought to herself as her inner thoughts started to get a bit of the best of her and she had to literally shake her head a few times to get her thoughts back on track and pay attention.
We have work very hard over the centuries con built this reputation MadWolf and now it endoses you, supports you and will accompany you in Immortality.
Soooo there is perks to being one of these Malkavian guys... Never would have guest That they were so many different kinds of vampires... I wonder how they can tell us apart... I mean it's not like we're giving a membership card or anything right?...
Oh my god I would simply die of laughter if we were..hee-hee
Huh?.... Wait... Did he just say immortality?

For the first time since her Awakening this evening she had not even considered the concept of such a thing. And when the Primagen said that, she seem to be hung up on the concept, Almost like she had no idea how to react.
She stood there for a good moment looking around then looking back at Rodger and the Primogen.
Never had she felt so wildly accepted by the others who now looked upon her. They didn't even know her, yet did in a way that she couldn't explain in words. This was actually a comforting feeling, and She rather liked it. If she was going to be completely honest with herself, even after the Absurd display that took place a few moments ago, Mad still felt comfortable to an extent, which kinda confused her.
He made a pause and made a sign to Roger who took Mad in front of the Mirror. For her surprise Mad Wolf reflection wasn't a regular one,
Mad's eyes was now solely focused on the large mirror in front of her, she couldn't turn her gaze away from what she saw in Its Reflection.
When she saw herself standing in the middle of her Studio reaching hundreds of thousands of fans worldwide her jaw nearly dropped.
As Madison, she had always had admirations and dreams of making it big, TV, Radio , Book Deals,  but that's all that they were.... simple fantasies that danced around in the back of her mind when she was laying in bed at home at night.
Mad's mind raced now with the new possibilities of actually accomplishing some of these dreams that she wanted and never  could before as Madison Wolf.
When the reflection turned to her being with Rodger laying in bed and each other's arms after being intimate, Mad's heart fluttered, well it would have if she was not dead.
It was everything she wanted, Roger as she husband. The two sharing their love for all eternity.
Her mind was overjoyed with this thought that it could be a real possibility... That all that she saw reflected before her was hers to grab hold of.
She may have lost Madison Wolf, but as The MadWolf all her dreams and desires lay before her, calling out for her to take it.
The Primogen then gave MadWolf his Scepter and stood back along with Roger and waited.
Mad held the golden scepter in her hand, with her free hand she caressed the tip of the crown and then flipped it over to inspect the jester's cap. Indeed she gained  meaning of what it represented, at least to her it was two sides to the same coin. And what she was fell somewhere in between... But never the less part of each other.
Mad held the scepter in her hand and looked at her reflection in the mirror.
All she wanted was before her and her mind drifted back to when she was standing in front of the mirror in her mind saying her final Goodbyes to Madison Wolf... She thought about the shattering mirror and the glass shards that fell into nothingness...
Each carrying a piece of her passed away as they fell into the Blackness of the Void In Her mind.
She rememberd  that point where the start of her rebirth through the sacrifice of death that Roger had given her. She recalls the voices of chaos and that feeling of inner peace as it washed over her.
But out of all the voices her own inner voice was loudest. She imaged it stepping forth from the depths of her inner soul as she welcomed it into existence. A piece of her mind that was always there lingering just beyond her own reflection.
Only it seemed to have a voice of its own this time, yet it was her own somehow.
You must take what you want in order for it to become a reality her own voice said to her in her mind.
What if I can't?
You must... What's holding you back.
I... I'm not sure..  What if they get mad..
They seem quite mad already... Hee-hee
Madison held back.. She cared too much about what others thought... She was afraid of people calling her crazy.... You are not her... You are Mad

Yes, I am Mad... Hee-Hee... But who are you?
The other side to your refection, I am Wolf
We are MadWolf!

She said alound And before MadWolf had realized what was happening she shattered the mirror with the scepter
[act5] Heave and Eternity Explos10

Good Girl....

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:09 pm

Mad-Wolf balanced the scepter in her hands, it was heavy, solid gold was really hard to swing but finally she took it with both hands and using all her strength she swong against the mirror.

When the scepter broke the mirror surface a sudden reaction occurs. The mirror exploded in a violent way, so much like a bomb shattering dramaticly. Its fragments cutted through her clothes and bounced against her skin leaving her dressing rags, knocked down and confused.

Graphic representation:

In her mind this was an atomic blast, even the voices inside her head screamed in terror and left her brain, Wolf became fully aware and laughted maniacly with a echoing voice as the glamour fires gulfed his pyromaniac nature. On the other hand Mad was blasted away, she felt how Madison was nuked and her ashes torn by nuclear winds to the edge of the universe.

After a swift scream there are only silence. Nothing. Mad and Wolf couldn't remember nothing it was like they were borned tonight on that gravestone next to Roger, their Sire.

Suddenly a laughter from the crowd behind her and clapping from the Primogen and Roger.
"BRAVO BRAVO!!" said the first one while the noisy crowd whistled her in joy.

"Come my Children! Come down and dressed her properly."

Again those in the first two rows came down started to take off whats left of MadWolf clothes. From the back of the Throne they took a new dress, Victorian style with jewelry and embroidments as beutiful as she could imagine, definetely a royal gown.

The final touches made by the Victorian woman who took out of her purse make up and other tools to give the last details to her look.
[act5] Heave and Eternity Victor10

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next