Fliskets Piggy Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madison's Night Starts [N1]

Go down

Madison's Night Starts [N1] Empty Madison's Night Starts [N1]

Post by Fliskets Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:54 pm

Madison's Night Starts

By Malarial
Madison's Night Starts [N1] Image210

Atlas Obscura lays in Manhattan at Harlems limit to the south. Most of it is underground, specially the interesting part. Its first floor is at street level few crowded with books in many languages from astrology to ontology, books on esotherism and religious matter, even book of infernalism can be found in its racks.
Narrow passages go between racks of old books with few persons, most of them old people, looking carefully one book at a time. No more than five read carefully some old tomes looking for the correct one to satisfy their curiosity.

The keeper of the Library wore a hospital mask to protect him from the dust and fungus in the air. Old man over 70 years old, sitting behind the desktop full with even older books, note books among other curious objects including an old cashier mechanical from top to bottom. The only electricity in this place was on the lightbulbs hanging from the old bizantine like ceiling and of course an old radio listening to classical music at this moment.

Amadeus Mc Pherson an irish seeming man with many years in this exact place attending this old Library opened to bussiness by his grandfather on his arrival three generations ago. A man with exclusive taste, among them a program given in a local radio station call Wolf's bane with Madison Wolf with a permanent subject about Occultism and really interesting guests.

The bell hanging at the door *lings*

Madison Wolf enters to the Library.

Fliskets
Admin

https://fliskets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Madison's Night Starts [N1] Empty Re: Madison's Night Starts [N1]

Post by Fliskets Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:55 pm

[By Madison Wolf]

Madison pulls in to the parking lot and checks the time.
She parks her Van and downs the half can of warm red-bull sitting in her cup holder.
She had a feeling this was going to be a long day, but hopefully she might get some leads for topics and interview'es for her upcoming show. She was always one to look out for the strange and unusual, and never took the strange things people told her about their ''experiences'' lightly.
She tossed the empty can aside and watched it clang into the dozen or so others in the back.
She then proceeds to gather her messenger-bag and lock up the Van.
Not really the best neighborhood, but she has been in far worse.
Madison's Night Starts [N1] 28390164@400-1534703585
She leaves the parking garage and heads to her destination.

Madison enters the library holding a cheery disposition, only giving slight pause at the sound of the bell chime above the door. She looks around and starts to make her way past the patrons , only giving slight pause to run her fingers over the old books about witchcraft and demons that seem to have peeked her curiosity. And for a moment she stops and lets herself flip through their pages. Her mind fills with thoughts of occult séance  and demonic beings summoned forth from the shadows to do the casters bidding, only to turn on them and drag them away into the depths of darkness.
She giggled at her own fanciful mind wandering off and nearly forgot why she came here in the 1st place.
Quickly setting herself back on track she makes her way down to the lower part of the library, hoping she hasn't wasted too much time day-dreaming.

Maddy takes in the darkness of the atmosphere of the lower room, she can't help but mumble to herself about the absurdity of the lighting around here.
"gezzzz how'z anyone supposed to read anything down here... you got to be part cat or something..."
She mutters to herself as she makes her way to the desk.

She smiles brightly seeing Amadeus.
Madison's Night Starts [N1] Giphy_25
"Hay'a.. I hope I'm not to late... how's your day been..."
She said holding on to her sunny disposition as she leans on the desk observing the books around him.
"gezz Amadeus... how on earth can you get any work done in this lighting?''
She said as a half-hearted joke, trying to bring a bit of sunshine into the man's day.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Amadeus lifted his heavy white and black eyebrows over the thick reading bifocal glasses pushed forward to the tip of his nose, half over the hospital mask covering his mouth. Slowly but steadly he smiled to Madison leaving his foreing language book over the desktop.

"Hello Ms. Wolf. Its very nice to see you again." said Amadeus with a half asmathic voice. Smirking to her.

He look around and replied.
"Seems stiff order, if you ask me. Here I keep only the esencials for reader to understand the most common topics. Any book less and someone could get short to understand properly this subjects."

Turning back to Madison. He continued.
"Thank you for comming with such short noticed.

How are you?"

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Madison smiles, shaking her head slightly at the old man's methodical nature for organization and keeping only things necessary around.
"Well... I do suppose everything has a place... though you should really take a break and get out from behind these old books every now and again. A little sunshine and fresh air would do you wonders...
Heehee put some rose'y red in those old cheeks of yours.
She said in a playfully flirtatious way to the old man. She wasn't flirting with him In a sexual way, more so just playfully to bring some levity to the fact the he seems stuck in his ways and always surrounded by his work.

Thank you for comming with such short noticed.

How are you?"
"oh pish-posh... you know me. You need me and I'm here...
Any time... any place. It ain't like I have a ''real-job''

She said with a laugh and made air quotes with her fingers.
Besides I love this place, so many old things and books of such interest. Heehee.
She takes in a deep breath and coughs slightly at all the dust.
I'm ... *cough-cough* I'm .. having a good day...
Ugh... no wonder you wear that mask...
You know you are going to catch your death down here...
I swear I will lose my freaking mind if one night some one finds you all dead and hunched over these books..."

She said still coughing abit.
Amadeus let me take you out for coffee one day.. I know a great little place down town by the park... we can get frapicinos . Heeeheee
She said playfully trying to get the man to smile.
She really did have a caring nature and wanted to see the best for her friend.
Beside, you ain't getting any younger and once Y2K hits us we are all going to be knocked back to the stone age... heehee better enjoy the world while we can right?

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:58 pm

The old man turned his eyes to the closest window with narrow eyes and snarled. May be was the idea of free air rotting his precious books or the effect of UV light over the paper. Madison couldn't tell for sure but it did had to do with the mix of work and outdoor.

Then he looked back to his friend and replied.
"You are most kind my dear. Per haps after work I can't leave this unattended and we work here everyday. You know?" He said kindly.

Madison remembered. Amadeus had little to no help in here, three assistant in four month and counting, the third a young lady at the other side of the room sitten of the ladder's arm looking confused around. Almost like a nerd in a jungle.

"None can even read spanish or german. How can I ask them to know sanscrit or even ancient english or Faroese. Its helpless. Younglings now are a waste of oxygen with very few exceptions of course like this wonderful one standing in front of me." he continued and retorned the flirt back to Maddie.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Madison caught his discomfort at her suggestions of ''going out doors for fresh air'' and all she could do is shake her head.
You know I think the whole damn world could crash around us and it wouldn't bother ya none.
She said jokingly as she looks around.
Madison shakes her head and gives a slight frown...
You would think in a city like this you could find some decent help... you work far too much.
I mean... honestly Amadeus, you haven't had a holiday in years ...
I worry about you... I do.. I don't want to see this place be your tomb.
God knows its starting to look like one...

She said that last part gritting her teeth and speaking softly under her breath.
Never the less she popped back to her cheery state and gave the old man a warm smile.

"None can even read spanish or german. How can I ask them to know sanscrit or even ancient english or Faroese. Its helpless. Younglings now are a waste of oxygen with very few exceptions of course like this wonderful one standing in front of me." he continued and retorned the flirt back to Maddie
Madison seemed to brighten at his flirt back and she took his words as a high complement.
Eh you far to kind... I don't know I'm I'm really any better... I wish I could boast such things. I would have loved to learn some old forgotten language, but all I know is Spanish.
But I guess that's something right?...

She said with a grin
I'm not that different from everyone else... I just like to think that I didn't drink the cool-aid the government is giving out! Freaking putting chemicals in the water that turn the frogs gay.

She said with a laugh as she quotes Alex Jones from infowars.
You know these teen'y-popers, the are the babyboomers of the modern age. Brainwashed and glued to there MTV and Daytime sitcoms ... pay no mind to the wizard behind the curtain! Do what your told, obey, eat, sleep, work and poop out babies for the great grinders of our economy!
Piffff glad I never fell into that rut... I till you .. the government has implanted microchips in these new devices that send microwaves to scramble the brains of the youth of today....

She paused in though ...
.... hum... I should do a hit piece about that...
Heehee oh speaking of which... what did you want to see me about?

She asked curiously

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Amadeus stood silent admiring Madison as a piece of Art. She felt funny about it its like he was really peeping into her mind or soul admiring her for what she was.

After her question he reacted suprised and said.
"Oh that's right! I was going to bring that up in a second." smashing his fist against his palm.

Then the old keeper looked around briefly and took a book from his desk. Modern, nothing like the old books he collects and shows in this Library. It was titled <Psyque and modern Psycology methods> by Dr. Roger Smith, PhD. Amadeus turned over the book and showed Madison Smith's photograph in the back of it. Bringing countless memories to her.

Madison recognised her tutor, psycologist and friend. After years of treatment and sesions with Dr. Smith staff, Wolf finally got over her traumatic past. From there they develop a friendship, he took in a way the father role and filled some of the holes in her soul. Its been a month since they last chat on the phone since both are always very busy to the point of always meeting late after work.

"I believe this is your friend. Yes? Dr. Smith?" he continued.

Looking again his desktop this time taking an old photograph from Belleveu Hospital, black and white, yellowish due to its old age. This picture showed the Hospital's staff in front of its main gate... and among them... Dr. Roger Smith... or may be his doppleganger.

*SHOKING*
"IS IT?" he continued.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Amadeus stood silent admiring Madison as a piece of Art. She felt funny about it its like he was really peeping into her mind or soul admiring her for what she was.
Madison became slight neurons at his strong gaze, her 1st thought was maybe there was something in her teeth. So without thinking she flicked her tongue on the back of her closed lips trying to clean her teeth from possible debris. Then realized she was doing it and felt silly, blushing slightly and giving a small chuckle. It was truly hard to get this woman not to look on the bright side of life, even at her own insecurities.
Madison cleared her throat with a smile as he spoke....
"Oh that's right! I was going to bring that up in a second."

The Psyque and modern Psycology methods by Dr. Roger Smith, PhD.....

She said slowly with some confusion as she looked at the book Amadeus showed her.
She didn't have much interest in said things, but was happy to know that her old friend had gotten himself publish. She flipped through the pages slightly and her mind wandered back to the past, and all that Roger had helped her with. True it had been a while since they both last spoke, but seeing his published work in her hand brought a warm smile to her face.
"I believe this is your friend. Yes? Dr. Smith?"
Yeh.. that's Roger all right... I didn't know he wrote a book... good for him!
Its not really my type of read but....

Her words stopped short as Amadeus showed her the photograph.

She stood silent, blinking slightly as she pondered over the old photograph from Belleveu Hospital staff, clearing showing Dr. Roger Smith umong the members. He looked like he had not aged one day.
Wha... what...?...
She said in a voice holding confusion and intrigue.
She takes the black and white old photo and caresses it's yellowish edges.
its... how...? No... I..
She looks at Amadeus confused as she inspects both the likenesses of Roger between the two photos.
Her eyes becoming wider and wider with curiosity.
"IS IT?" he continued.
its... Roger...? how..... I.. mean... this... this is real?...
Madison's mind started to flood with all kinds of fanciful possibilities to explain this away, none of these explanations were what one would consider ''real''. Everything from a timetraveler to a dopalganger to even lizard people flooded her mind.
I know him... this is Roger, I was sent to this hospital... but... how..
can he be a dopalganger OR a lizard person......??

Erased text.:

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Maddison felt swirling. Dizzy and confused. For a moment nothing made sense she didn't know where she was or who was the man in front of her and more than that she felt unable to speak. As she closed her eyes she felt drawn back to one of those sessions with Roger he looked so mature, so sexy. Madison had a crush on him and his polite ways and perfect manners.

She remembered this particular session it was one of the firsts. At the moment she had 15 or may be 16 years old and felt crushed by everything that happened to her family. This memory was so real, the pain so vivid. How could she have lived without Rogers help? This trauma was unbarable.

She remembered the violence of a fight. Not a robbery but monsters, true monsters fighting, destroying each other, ripping their limbs off and roaring into the night with chilling howls of horror. Red eyes. Claws and Teeth. Loudness everywhere, crashing and cracking around. Everything happening too fast to follow while the smell of cook meat and charcoal filling her nostrils.

Over the image in her vision she found Rogers kind face. He was looking directly at her, staring into her eyes with intensity no man could have. She felt naked, defenseless in front of him. It was like he owned her soul and there was nothing to do about it. Roger kept repeating with echoing voice:
"Forget... Forget ... Forget..." as she felt sleep.

Madison's Night Starts [N1] Just_e10

Suddenly a vision inside the vision. A phantom inside Rogers eyes, a pair of glowing blue catlike eyes looking at her from inside her friend. This made her snap out of all visions into reality. Scared, confused and horrified for everything she have been throught.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:05 pm

Madison shivered as her thoughts became foggy, and if it was not for her leaning against Amadeus' desk she might have lost her balance.
Roger... Madison's Night Starts [N1] _iconf10

She breathed as she closed her eyes, old feeling and old memories started flooding back into her mind.
Maddy felt like she was drowning as her mind struggled to make rational sense of what was flashing behind her closed eyes.. as she thought of Roger as her 15 year old self , she bit her lower lip and crack a small smile.. she had desired him... and looked at the more more then just her therapists... more then just a father figure and more then just a friend.... though she knew that her love may have been unrequited, it never stopped her for letter her mind and fingers wonder on those lonely nights at the hospital..
mmmm... Madison's Night Starts [N1] _iconf10 Razz (steamy)

though this feeling did not last long in her mind as her thoughts were invaded by the memories of that nightmare of a night.

The bodies of her family chared beyond recognizable, her brother dyeing in her arms... and the screaming... so loud... filled with the pain of true horror....

It was at this point Madison realized it was her own voice screaming out in agony.
Madison starts to hyperventilate, she breathed heavy, sucking as much dust covered air into her lungs as possible as the tragic memories of that night filled her mind. She gritted her teeth and nearly screamed out loud as visions of ''Monsters'' tore through her mind.
There claws... their speed .. there strength... their savagely. .... it was true... the monster she had always thought were real... truly were..
But how could she forget this??
Her mind floods back to his eyes....
Madison's Night Starts [N1] Just_e10
No,... it... cant... it can't ... be...
She stammered over her words trying to speak.... though piercing blue eyes she had fallen in love with...
There was a creature that dwelled behind them....
he... he wanted me to forget.... he ...he is .. one of them...
No... god... he isn't human.......

She said trying to calm her breathing as the words started to fall from her lips.
She had always known in her heart that THEY were real, the Cryptoz. The Alien Lizard Men...
She knew in her heart of hearts they were really walking among us.
But the realization of Roger being one.... it left her slightly speechless .

Madison stood in silence as she braced herself on Amadeus's desk, she looked wide eyes at him.
Roger... he.. he is not human.. I remember.... I saw them...
The lizard men... they..were there the night my family died.
I knew it. My father was ex military intelligence... the lizard men they must have came to our house to stop him from telling people.. they started the fire..... yeah.. that had to have been it. .......
My father knew about them.... I knew about them... but Roger.. he is one of them...
Why didn't he just kill me like they killed my family... why get me to forget?
Maybe... maybe he isn't like them... no.. of course not.
Roger is more civilized... he isn't a savage. That's why he didn't kill me...
That must mean that there are different types of them.... just like reptiles.. different breeds...
Maybe Roger is a good breed of lizard man....
Ok yes ... that makes sence... he was always so kind to me...
But that leaves a whole other slue of questions...

She said rambling and talking to more herself then Amadeus

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Suddenly, a feeling of claustrophobia overwhelmed Madison, the dusty polluted air, the sensation of imprisonment was too much to bear. She was conciouss again, mumbling and looking around paranoid, terrified of her visions and ready to crack in any moment.

As Wolf started to hyperventilate, Mc Pherson jumped out his chair, running around his desk and by the time she was about to cry or run he grabbed her by the arm. Pulling her away from the room, deeper into the library back room. It was a very simple, small and alot more ventilated. Amadeus gently pushed Madison on a chair where the sunlight came in shy from a high window near the ceiling.

* cof * cof *

Madison wolf had a maelstrom of emotions stuck in her throat and finally she was in private. Amadeus hurry to close the door and with shaky hands started to prepare a tea on the small table next to the door.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:38 pm

Madison sat dizzy... her mind still trying to comprehend things. She honestly hadn't even noticed that Amadeus had dragged her into another room. He head tilted upward, looking at the stray rays of sunlight breaching the darkness of the room. She felt cold, shaken and confused. Her whole life she believed she knew the truth of things, but this realization was not quite what she expected. Though nor was her reaction to it.

She sat in silence as her head started to clear....
"I was fu¢king right..."
She breathed softly as she stared at the light watching dust particles float in the air around the sun's rays like little ghosts.

Muddy takes a deep breath and looks around the room, her eyes fall on Amadeus fixing tea.
I'm ... sorry... I.. um...
She stammered...
"'I'll... be ok... its just... I don't even know... honestly... the how's.... the whys...
But... its real.... its true... fu¢k...
I'm sorry for losing my head.... ''

She said... though she wasn't quite sure if the words even came out of her mouth Ina comprehensive manner.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:38 pm

Amadeus came walking slowly and gave a cup of smoking tea to Madison smiling at her and said.
"Oh no! My dear the one that needs to apologize is me. I didn't mean to cause you any harm. I'm sorry this picture have brought so horrid memories."

The tea of camomille and other exotic herbs and hot and sweet. She instantly felt how the blood came back to her visage and the sensation of horror blurred away one zip at a time.

"Do you feel better?"

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:39 pm

Madison sips at the tea and starts to relax.
She smiles at her friend trying to reassure him that all will be ok.
With each sip her normally bouncy self seems to bounce back.
Thank you, I'm better... I guess I wasn't prepared to face things from the past.
But I'm good now. The past is the past. It can't hurt us anymore.
We can only learn from it so we don't repeat the same mistakes.

She said with that bubbly smile He is used to seeing on her face.
This has all given me a lot of things to consider and think about...
But I don't want to worry you my friend. I will be right as rain in no time.
May I ask you a favor...
Can I hold on to the book and photograph? I think it might be best if I catalog this away somewhere.
I really don't want any trouble it might lead to being dragged back to your door step.
You have helped me enough...
I think the next steps I need to consider I'll have to do alone.
Amadeus you have always been a good friend, I don't want you to worry.
Thank you so much for showing me this... I will have to ask you not to speak of this to anyone.
Especially if ''people'' come asking around or looking for me.

she said in air quotes.
Yes this is a very important discovery and I must handle it with great care.
She said as she stands and places the empty cup upon the table.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Amadeus had removed the hospital mask to drank the tea, sat next to his friend and look at Madison like a worried father. He seemed troubled by the idea of that photo running around but ultimately it was a part of his friend's past and he trusted her. Still he replied.
"Ms. Wolf, Madison if I may. There are many perils in this world. More things we don't understand than the ones we do. And having that information represents a hugh responsability.

He got a pipe from one the desk drawers and started to prepare it in a thoughtful way.
"If you're planning to confront your old friend I'd advice against it. Creatures will likely react in a violent way if they're exposed. Please be careful!"

Madison's Night Starts [N1] Tolkien
For a moment Madison had the impression that Amadeus knew alot more about this subject than he was revealing but also was clear that he wouldn't risk to upset her anymore.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:52 pm

Madison leaned in and gave her friend a hug.
I ... know.
But I need it... in case something happens to me again...
In case I'm made to forget... I need to have a contingency plan.
I need to document this as proof, so I won't forget.
If these people can make me forget things there is no telling what else they can do.

She said running her hand through her long blond hair.

I agree that confronting Roger is a extremely bad idea.
Its also a doubly bad idea to bring this proof into the public eye...
What ever these THINGS are ... they have already proven that they have no fear of openly killing people. But the fact that Roger didn't kill me must mean that there are different breeds of these lizard men. Like savage and civilized... how else can they body snatch and blend in with people so well.
Maybe the two breeds are at odds with each other... like battling in some secret war orchestrated by the Shadow Government to keep it all silent from people.
If people knew... there probably would be mass hysteria ...
People finding out bigfoot is real... they can handle...
People finding out that the Jersey devil was real... yeah they can handle that...
If people knew THIS... there probably would be mass hysteria ...
But I'm unwilling to fall inline and be a sheep!

She said with a bit of determination in her voice.

Even if its only for my own knowledge.... I need to know when the invasion is going to happen...
And if there is anything we can do to prevent the all destruction of the human race.
Roger has these answers... I just know it.

But its not like I can just call him up and be like..
Hay I know you are a brain-sucking lizard man from the 4th dimension, tell me everything you know about your species and the mother ship!

She said in a overly exaggerating way
Pifff he might not kill me. But he will certainly have me committed .
And there is no way in hell I'm going to spend the rest of my life in a straightjacket!
No.. I have to be very careful looking for answers... and now that I know its all real I need to watch out for the ''savage' ones.

She paused in thought.

Have you come a crossed any thing like these things in your old books?
Maybe something that could give me a bit of insight on how I should proceed....
Clearly they must have been on this planet for a while... I can't be the only one who has had encounters with them

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:35 pm

Amadeus finished igniting his pipe and took a deep breath from it, exhaling the smoke right after with a solid ring shape into the air. He got lost in his thought while he watched the smoke vanish away. Deep thoughts were in Mc Pherson's mind as he try to order his ideas and assest the situation.

After a few minutes of silence in the mesmerizing show of smoke figures he turned to Madison and said.
"Certainly there is danger in revealing this picture to the public. More for us than to cause mass hysteria. I believe they can cover anything and silence anyone if they put their mind to it."

Another take from the pipe and...
"You know your friend and he's despite his origin or race still the soul you've known since those terrifying events. What you have now is a new perspective to evaluate what you know on him and try to discover new things that you may have passed without noticed it." said with smoke leaving out his nostrils.

Another deep breath.
"We still don't have enough information to know for certain what is he or what his intentions are. Per haps he was using you, or may be he is the good caring friend you think he is. Only your insight can tell you what you want to know and with some other data we can figure out what he is."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Madison takes a moment and mulls over her friend's words. She sits silently and thinks hard as she weighs out her options...
Ok...
I'm jumping to conclusions here... I have been known to do this before
True I don't really know WHAT Roger is.... but I would like to think I know WHO he is.
He has never hurt me, and honestly I would be a complete wrack with out his help.
He has always been there for me, and I trust him with my life.
Weather he used me and lied to me or not ... I'm sure it was only to protect me.
I'm sure if people found out what he was they would judge him based on it and not look as who he is.
Maybe that's part of the reason he did what he did... thinking it would hurt our friendship.
I don't know...
But I guess it dosent much matter.... regardless you are right he is still my friend....
I mean after all look what I do for a living... I run around looking for monsters hee-hee
I can't blame him for lie'n to me especially if he is one.
I just wish I knew more...

She said with a warm smile.
Fu¢k, I've taken up enough of your time... thank you truly for this. You really are a good. friend... I'll be careful... don't worry... I'm hardly one to just rush in to things.
though I don't think I'm going to look at world the same way anymore... but honestly I don't think I ever really looked at the world quite right... heehee

She said with a giggle as she collected Roger's book and old photo, tucking them away into her messenger back.
I'll catch'a around Amadeus, thankx.

Madison then takes her leave and heads back out to the 1st floor of the Library.
She takes a moment to observe the people there, and looks through some of the books trying to gage what she should do next. After a short while she returns to her van in the parking garage

[end scene]

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down